• 24-25 June

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 1-2 July

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Hoping to confirm venue availability by late next week as the school is working out rehersal times for their musical.

Worst case scenario if the venue isn't available, as per the original post if anyone else has access to or leads on a venue that is cheap or preferably free on a weekend in May-July please let us know.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Please announce a date with enough notice for interstate people to plan a visit, there seems to be a number of people interested in heading over to Melbourne from what I hear

thewanderingpine

Full time elf
I can try a couple more local venues, the main challenge was finding something that was available all weekend. A lot of places had standing bookings (like a church group Sunday morning or something like that).

Eizziljam

I’m Christmas crazy!
How big a space is needed? and what time does it usually run? (i’ve had intentions of going multiple times and then had other commitments)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Space for 20+ people to sit comfortably and have space at the front for presentations and show off props & potentially sell items (if vendors are coming and they are of course invited to do so)

At this stage we are looking to lock in 1st and 2nd July as this was most preferred in above poll. Will hopefully know on Wed/Thur after meeting with venue staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.