Melbourne/Vic Melbourne Mini 2020 Interest thread

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
So the call is out - could we please get some early leads on a suitable venue that is easy for all to access, is large enough and is CHEAP (or better, free!)
Please reply below if you have a lead on a venue, please make contact with the venue owner to confirm availability and price and comment back here or PM myself with details.

I'm also open to lots of help and assistance from anyone - this cannot be run without the help of as many people gettuing involved in YOUR mini :)
Thanks to all who have shown interest in attending the mini thus far.
Does anyone have any leads on a venue? Without that, there will not be a mini, simple. Get the venue sorted then the rest of the organising can flow from there.

B-Rad

New elf
Hi Graham
I'll be there for my first mini

What area do you guys prefer the mini to be?

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
I'd say a mjority of active members are in SE melbourne, but there are also people from up north and west side that would want to join us, so ideally a venue close to Melbourne or outer suburbs would be ideal.

djgra79

Global moderator
Generous elf
Hi Graham, we can host in our Nunawading office if it is middle of June. I will be away mid May until 2nd week of June. Tuppet is due to have a bub at end of June. Regards Bruce
Bruce this is greatly appreciated, thank you so much!! I'll be in touch to confirm some details with you shortly!

OK peeps, I'm going to tentatively suggest June 13/14th as the Melb Mini dates.
What topics would you like covered and who would like to present them?!

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Bruce this is greatly appreciated, thank you so much!! I'll be in touch to confirm some details with you shortly!

OK peeps, I'm going to tentatively suggest June 13/14th as the Melb Mini dates.
What topics would you like covered and who would like to present them?!
June 13/14 suits me