Event date
Saturday, May 28, 2022 Sunday, May 29, 2022
Registration deadline
Friday, May 27, 2022
Username Guest count Note
djgra79 djgra79 1
abundy abundy 1 Spoiler content hidden.
thewanderingpine thewanderingpine 1
C Croydon Lights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
burnt burnt 1
vk3heg vk3heg 1 Spoiler content hidden.
battle79 battle79 1 Spoiler content hidden.
SarahD SarahD 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Jandrews755 Jandrews755 2
C christophe 1
S Simone 1
BluePat BluePat 1
andrewa andrewa 1
Christmas on Clarafield Christmas on Clarafield 1
Snicko Snicko 1
B Brett Greenland 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Jaali Jaali 1 Spoiler content hidden.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
I'm last minute able to attend, but I notice registrations are now closed. Too late to jump in?
Sorry I must have selected wrong date, reg open until tomorrow now :)

abundy

Full time elf
Well I'm out of iso and the kids have been shoved back to school after feeling much better so touch wood I'm currently confident that I'll be able to make it
Good to hear DJ.
I will bring down a p10 and p5 matrix if there are those who want to play around with them.
Plus some props and other bits and pieces.

...See you on the weekend.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Sorry everyone, due to spending 3 hours in a city apartment improving the ventilation, only to be told when leaving that the occupant had Covid, it is too big a risk for me to mix in the group. So Unable to attend
If they had told you earlier you could have saved time and just thrown them through a window. It does my head in that some people just don't seem to care about infecting others.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Over 13 months after we announced the 2021 Melbourne mini, it FINALLY happened! Thanks to all who were able to make it to this year's mini. Thanks to those who got up and presented. Thanks to all for contributing in the many varied discussions. And a massive thanks again to @mikey for the awesome venue. BTW, check your ACL inboxes as I've just sent through a last minute prsent :)

We've already started discussing plans for next years mini, we want to give Syd a run for their money and make Melboune the place to be for blinky, bigger & better than ever - watch this space!

Last edited:

vk3heg

Full time elf
Over 13 months after we announced the 2021 Melbourne mini, it FINALLY happened! Thanks to all who were able to make it to this year's mini. Thanks to those who got up and presented. Thanks to all for contributing in the many varied discussions. And a massive thanks again to

One of the things that stood out for this years event, was that it wasn't structured with everyone just watching a presentation. We all had a bit to add to the discussions, and that way things held more information... The new guys would have had brain fatigue by the end. O_O

abundy

Full time elf
Hi DJ, thanks again for hosting the event.
As you said the biggest issue has been a venue.
The venue Mikey organised was excellent. I reckon that we are all still a bit covid shy, hopefully this will be lessened by the next mini, and allow for a bigger turnout.
Listening to how people do stuff was really interesting and really allowed for the imagination to be excersized on how to do stuff. Sarah's demo of that neon stuff was great, have alreay thought of a use for it.
Thanks again.