Membership has its privileges :)

Bird

LOR user
It appears these forums started April 2010

I joined 11-7-2011

On December 7th, 2011 ACL welcomed it's 1,000th member to the forums.

Now, a smidge over 12 months later, membership count is currently 3,828 and rapidly growing.

IMO, the growth is due to the knowledge of the collective membership, the friendliness of all members, a few members that go above and beyond with manuals, the WIKI, hardware development and software development. Growth is also due to many members that help new folks getting into the blinky madness for the first time.

Other items spurring growth like the chat room, newer faster servers to handle all the traffic (which comes at a cost that I am glad to support), display location map, flags that show members country in chat and posts and many other items. All these things require a large amount of time from some unsung heroes as well as those that we know give a large amount of time to the forums.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks all members for their time, be it large or small, in keeping these forums current, highly active and so friendly. I am proud to be a member and look forward to continued membership growth in the new year.