More stock and a death in the family

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I posted to my Hanson Electronics facebook page a few days ago that a bunch of stuff that was out of stock is back and a few things have also been added lately.
This morning my mother in law died after a multi year battle with breast cancer. As a result I will be a tad slower getting stuff shipped and won't be nearly as available for support for a few days. I shipped off a dozen deliveries this morning and highly upset the lady at the post office. Karen is the daughter of my mother in laws best friend and the mother in law and Karen's mother were scheduled to head out for lunch today.
Today my display will be dark as I have struggled to get anything connected as I have been so busy with work and also with family stuff with my parents and also my mother in law (my father in law died a week over a year ago). I am hoping to get bits and pieces connected over the weekend if time and weather permits and will have a fullish display running by next weekend.

Take care everyone and in case you didn't know, cancer sucks.

Freman

Uh Oh Elf
Generous elf
Sorry for your loss, take time to take care of yourself.

• Appreciate
Reactions: AAH

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Family first mate. #1 priority. Everything else is secondary.

Take care everyone and in case you didn't know, cancer sucks.
I lost 3 grandparents this year, the most recent to her 3rd bout of cancer. 100% agree on this statement.

• Appreciate

Iain

Full time elf
Alan, I bumped into someone from Bendigo the other day (in the NT), and when I told them about my weekend decorating they excitedly told me about this guy called Alan who does a Christmas light show. You’ve brought happiness to so many, I doubt anyone would begrudge you some time off. All the best.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Take as much time as you need. I lost my wife and mother within 12 months 😭
We lost my father in law a year and a week earlier than we lost our mother in law. They are re-united.

Jim

New elf
I lost my Mum 6 months ago and my wifes Mum 3 months ago. Will be a quieter Christmas this year even though the extended family will still be together for memorial service the week before Xmas. On a brighter note my wife has a new knee and I'm in next week for a carpal tunnel snip. Can't wait for 2024....