my 2015 display

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
uncledan said:
I really like the loops/circles. Something else I will think about adding to display this year. Well done

I agree, the circles are totally cool. Post up some how to's on them and how they are mounted ::)

-Blu

mpurser

m purser
the hoops are right side of video 4 ccrs left side of video ws2811 from ray woo the mounts are 3/8 aluminum rods cut to fit each 5 meter strip stakes were made of re-bar with fork at the top driven in the ground between each hoop. tubing mounts on the hoop ends slid over the hooks one 10 inch stake driven into the ground in the center of hoop keep it upright .the mounts are small enough that cant be seen in the day time sequencing for the right side hoops was done with super star left side was one by hand whew.a lot of time and money went into those hoops this year but i did not see the woow effect had hoped from themi guess my display is to advanced for people in this area
i will take pictures and post them here

Bird

LOR user
bluzervic said:
uncledan said:
I really like the loops/circles. Something else I will think about adding to display this year. Well done
I agree, the circles are totally cool. Post up some how to's on them and how they are mounted ::)
-Blu
Go though all that work to make a big display and folks comment about the loops. :D :D
But I will agree, the loops are very nice. Don't see many displays with loops.
Seeing less and less displays with spiral trees. You should always try to keep that in your display.

kit-808

New elf
Sweet loops mate, cant wait for the pics, may have to look at putting some in my display ;)