My First Arches

Mike

CLAP infected!
Here is my first attempt at arches. :D

Here is some details. I built 3 arches. Roughly 2.8m long lighted length. All Red LEDs from Big W. Total of 400 LEDs in each Arch.
Eventually these will be split into 10 channels of 40 LEDs for next year. This year I am just running the 8 function controller. Seems like they do have a memory on them.
Picture was taken from an Iphone so its not great but you get the idea. Also LEDs arent at full brightness at that stage. Excuse the junk everywhere. And that controller hanging down wont be there either

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• Arches.png
    Arches.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 67

Dave

Full time elf
Yeh,

Nice work there Mike. Any other tricks up your sleeve for this year?

Dave

Mike

CLAP infected!
My mega tree, and well thats probably it. In the last 2 weeks I have tripled my light count to what I had to nearly 10000 :eek: Glad I found this place
Mega tree will have around 1200 lights on it, Green and warm white. I am kind of limited to what I can do beacuse I am only running the 8 function controller. But this will change for next year

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Mike said:
In the last 2 weeks I have tripled my light count to what I had to nearly 10000 :eek: Glad I found this place
Mega tree will have around 1200 lights on it, Green and warm white. I am kind of limited to what I can do beacuse I am only running the 8 function controller. But this will change for next year

Your pocket wont be happy that you found this place and you only joined couple of weeks ago. Wait until you have been here for a year and then see if your glad you found this place, Im sure your wife wont. :D

Mike

CLAP infected!
Eddy thats the problem I have only been on this site one week so its just gonna get worse lol