My first sequences

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Looking for a little feedback if possible,

Have been working on some 16 channel sequences using a LOR controller. Now although I havent seen this using lights themselves, a virtualisation is the next best thing.

Any thoughts on this or some improvment suggestions?

Also to note, I have 2 more channels, which i was looking at putting multicoloured led strings in the bigger tree in front and some green rope up the trunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiwEGMMy2I

and this 1

carol of bells
Cheers

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Very good for a first sequence there Matt. That's a good start to feed your addiction.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great first time effort, you will get the buzz even more when you have a controller hooked up and see the lights go blinky flashy. Its always memorable that first time.

Scoobrs

New elf
Great effort for 1st go I hope mine ends up good like yours when I get off my butt and do it,

although god that song gives me the sh*ts lol!!!

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
gives you the shiiiiiiii iiiiiiii iiiiiiits like gastro.

Updated the first one now, added 2 more channels and changed some colours, also added a second one now.

I will keep all the others i have done for real footage at / around christmas time.

thanks for the feedback

Mike

CLAP infected!
All songs give you the HoHoHos once you sequence them. Listening over and over and over and over..................

Good effort Matt . Picked up the timing really well.

One thing is if your using LSP for sequencing , on your fades add extra timing marks in them otherwise the fades sometimes dont fade or get stuck. (at least they do on mine)
Good use of effects though. Good job