My first show !

gerry

Senior elf
Hi all,

My first show is up and running , seemingly without any major hitch undiscovered and I am happy as :)!

Attached is a link to one (of four) of my songs . My video and movie maker skills are as elementary, but since no video means it did not occur ....

https://vimeo.com/113482188

It has been running for a few days now , and therefore am confident that it looks like it is working.

Many thanks to all who have helped me and who have posted tons of information on the forum !

:D

Boof63

Senior elf
Great Stuff, looks really good , envious!!
Cheers and Merry Christmas
Boof63

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Looks fantastic Gerry. So many elements and a projector! Looks like Mum was rocking away in the Christmas spirit downstairs as well and how could you not!

gerry

Senior elf
H alli,

Thanks for your comments. Yes they are tubes that Alan, Ruprect and others gave me at the Mini.
Also have PEX on the fence which I bought from and packed in my suitcase when I went to the US for a holiday mid year (my wife filled her suitcase with mundane things such as clothes, shoes and bags).

Now to start work on next years show !

gerry

Senior elf
Thanks Eddy and Michael.

I have really enjoyed my first year and the amount of information that others on the forum and in the minis provided. Starting from what a pixel is , how to use a soldering iron, to which controllers (I used P2s, pixlite and 27ch) , PSUs , PI , voltage drop, coro stars, water proof boxes, FM transmitters, speakers , 12V v/s 5 V , 2811 v/s 2801, fuses , LSP and more LSP, unicast v/s multicast, Big W light, mods , waterproofing, I am most happy that it finally worked - through at some stage I had my doubts.

I had a mega tree mostly sequenced and 1/2 assembled , but stopped that in Sep to focus on the rest of the stuff.

Looking forward to next year !