My First Year Show

Max Kabilafkas

Apprentice elf
Here is a video I took of the first song of my show. Will add to the thread with the other four videos as I get around to publishing them. It's my first year doing Christmas lights and I am pretty pleased with the result. Thanks to everyone in the community to answered my countless questions in the forums!

christmasdave

Full time elf
Awesome! Been waiting to see your first video as I know we started around the same time. Looks so good and your sequence is really spot on! I'm very jealous of all the great roof lines. How big was your smile that first time sitting back just seeing it happen? 😁

Pavle

Rank updated… 2 season veteran
Looking good Max, I went passed last night.
You have a nice little street in your favour. There was a small crowd building for your 9pm show despite a little rain - good job!

Max Kabilafkas

Apprentice elf
Song number two in our show is Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses. I'll be publishing a new song each week.

Max Kabilafkas

Apprentice elf
Awesome! Been waiting to see your first video as I know we started around the same time. Looks so good and your sequence is really spot on! I'm very jealous of all the great roof lines. How big was your smile that first time sitting back just seeing it happen? 😁
It was definitely pretty satisfying :)

Max Kabilafkas

Apprentice elf
This is so damn good mate. Any chance I can get the sequence off you? I don’t want to copy it, I just find I’m learning best my looking at what’s where etc
Happy to share. PM me your email address and I can send you the files

ScubaRic

New elf
Max, Just been browsing and saw these. Bloody Awesome Max, and it was your 1st year. I bow my head to you :)

Christmas30

New elf
nice to have another member joining into display to music sequencing good on ya mate well done.