My first year with RGB

Bird

LOR user
Very nice display Mitch & Randy.
Looks like it was nice before the RGB. But RGB does make it a lot more fun to sequence & play with.
I like the reflection in the stop sign. :)
I also like the lighted gift boxes, what are they made from or whatever?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great first year and a nice mix bertween RGB and traditional lighting, Congrats on a great effort

kel

Dedicated elf
work29.gif

Robbo

Full time elf
Binkles said:
As a kiwi once said O for awesome!

LOL Boxer David Tua, said that on Wheel of Fortune ;-)

used to play basketball with him back in the day around the streets of South Auckland....

but back on topic, nice display, I'm venturing into RGB and Pixels this year, my 4th? year in Animated lighting and just a bit worried about what to do with my k mart lights...if they still work that is...I'll work it all out in due time and see where we end up ;-)

petulka77

New elf
Nice, thx for sharing.

1 Question. What are the blinking lights on the roof (sequence 2:58 - 3:03 in your video), and how did you install them and how do you control them?
Thank you kindly for the answer.

martinmc

New elf
petulka77 said:
Nice, thx for sharing.

1 Question. What are the blinking lights on the roof (sequence 2:58 - 3:03 in your video), and how did you install them and how do you control them?
Thank you kindly for the answer.
I might be able to help you out there, they are strobe lights and it looks like they are probably grouped on a couple of strands of spt wire so when you turn the string on they all flash, the cool thing about strobes is that no matter how many you attach to one wire they have the random lights effect. Hope this answers your question.