My Jingle Bells

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Here are some bells I made with Coro. I think they turned out ok.
They work in nicely with Xmas songs as bells seem to show up quite often :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355566093.041769.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355566093.041769.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 194

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
yes they are very very nice.... by any chance you got a HOW-TO for these. Im sure they are pretty straight forward, but any help is greatly appreciated.

burner

Full time elf
Very nice idea. At a quick glance, then look like the same style as FastEddy's canes, but in the shape of a Bell. The black line, looks like thick black texta?

logandc99

Dedicated elf
They were pretty straight forward to make. When I made my Candy Canes I copied the Holiday Coro ones and so did something similar with the bells. So basically freehand drew a bell shape on white coro for the front and back of each bell, cut out some strips for the sides and slit those at about 1-2cm intervals so they bend around the outer edge of the bell shapes, stuck my RGB modules to the back piece of the bell and hot glued it all together. The black bits are just black coro cut out to shape and stuck on with hot glue.
So yes probably like fasteddys candy canes although I think his are more fancy with pixel lights. Mine are just dumb RGB.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Very nice, I think you just may have to do a how to for others. An excellent idea and they look great. The endless possabilaties of using lighting with corex

logandc99

Dedicated elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Very nice, I think you just may have to do a how to for others. An excellent idea and they look great. The endless possabilaties of using lighting with corex

Will try and get around to doing one in the new year.
( by the way, just discovered all your "how to's" under the Coro thread. There is an absolute gold mine of info there! but, oh my, so many projects I now want to do :eek: )