My RGB Display

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Well this year ive gone 90% RGB and used non traditional lighting with RGB and Pixel strip as well as RGB modules plus a heap of rainbow floods. The effect has turned out to be far better than i expected and the small video sample does not do it justice in any way, The display is much brighter and more colourful than my mobile phone is able to show and in fact makes traditional christmas LEDs look dull. The house even looks better from 750m metres away and the brightness and colour dont seem to fade away with distance.

I will do better video in the coming days with sound but here is a quick sample of what RGB can do, there is still some minor issues to work out but i think ill be on top of it all by the weekend.

a quick sample video

Wombat

Full time elf
OMG that looks amazing.
Those strips are really good I know why you used them now.

Well done. I love the Colour Matrix displays they really work well

Wombat

Rocky777

New elf
AWESOME Eddy! Man that is bright 8) You have sold me on 100% RGB for 2011. There is no compairison to anything else in the market.

Thank you for sharing

Rocky

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
In the washup ill put a post up on what ive used and how ive done it so all can plan for next year. It really is a new direction and the lights are holding up well, we will see at the end how they stand up to UV, but at the moment they seem to be holding up nicely without any major signs of UV damage

mschell

Full time elf
Nice, Eddy! Will have to go back to look at all the pieces that you used to pull this off.

I know you've got at least 1 ECG DR4.

My ECG-DMXRen8 is working well - only 4 universes running...