My Singing tree

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Fantastic. So pleased to see a version 2.0 [emoji3]. The eyes look amazing.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Any chance of a build thread/post. I've been going to do a singing tree for a few years now and have almost decided to do it with a P10 matrix as I couldn't work out how to get it looking nice especially with moving eyes.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
This was my original post when building Olaf and the singing tree but Baf could update on how he did the eyes and if different pixel types were used.
Been meaning to do a video of the build but just haven't got to it yet.
http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php?topic=5860.msg51550

gerry

Senior elf
AAH said:
Any chance of a build thread/post. I've been going to do a singing tree for a few years now and have almost decided to do it with a P10 matrix as I couldn't work out how to get it looking nice especially with moving eyes.
Hi Alan,
What sequencing software are you using ?

Baf05

Full time elf
Mine is identical to Logans, I think somewhere in his post was the height? but mine is 900mm. I used the same pixels too.

For my eyes, instead of one pixel, and one pupil, I used three pixels, and two pupils. I over lapped the pupils making sure the middle pixel was in both pupils, you can see the difference in my pic. Then its just a matter of programing them. I use LSP

singing%2Btree.JPG

mborg10

Michael Borg
Singing faces are always a great hit. I always imagine programming the faces and sitting there mouthing the words to see what your mouth looks like.