My version of coro presents.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Looks great mate!
Yeah I used a sharpie to draw in outlines.
Are your modules closer to front or rear? I found it was smoother light when the modules were closer to the back, less hot spots. And good work making internals black ;)

cdjazman

Full time elf
Looks great mate!
Yeah I used a sharpie to draw in outlines.
Are your modules closer to front or rear? I found it was smoother light when the modules were closer to the back, less hot spots. And good work making internals black ;)

Thanx

Yeah the modules are on the side all at the moment. Will try other spots.

jimmeh

New elf
Looks awesome as! :) my first attempt at coro presents went ok but i have noticed you can see the lines in the coro when lights shine through have you got that with yours? Im using 3mm coro but have got 5mm coro and same thing happens just not as much

cdjazman

Full time elf
Looks awesome as! :) my first attempt at coro presents went ok but i have noticed you can see the lines in the coro when lights shine through have you got that with yours? I'm using 3mm coro but have got 5mm coro and same thing happens just not as much

Thanx.

It is 3mm coro. I would say that the lines can be seen as I did a quick stick on the sides and did not go over the top putting them at the back of the separate areas. I will go through and make some cuts for wires and move the modules further back so that should lessen the effect of the lines.

marmalade

cats & pixels
they look fantastic! Would you mind if i make a cut down version for my display this year? All credit given :)

jimmeh

New elf
Thanx.

It is 3mm coro. I would say that the lines can be seen as I did a quick stick on the sides and did not go over the top putting them at the back of the separate areas. I will go through and make some cuts for wires and move the modules further back so that should lessen the effect of the lines.

oh so its not just me then that has those lines lol i thought i stuffed it up somewhere but i have not tried to put the lights at the back so will give it a shot when my modules come cause i tried mine with store bought lights to see how much light comes through and noticed it with them.

with mine i am planning on having them all separate and sitting on and next to each other so i get the full 3d effect cause you will see them going up my street and down my street but would love to give something similar to yours a try on the house or something one year would look awesome i think :)