necg-dp2 to bridge dmx to LOR controllers.... help!

Nick Cosper

New elf
Im really not sure how to do this, or what Im doing wrong. The necg-dp2 manual is confusing and Im just not sure where I'm off on things. Im trying to set this up with the dp2 as an e1.31 bridge to dmx and input the dmx into the LOR ac controllers.

Ive set up the dp2, configured it with 1a active and as DMX. Left the speed at default of 250. I have 1b as not active although I tried it as Y as well.

I have 2a set to + in the act column and type as DMX.

I have no changed any jumper settings on the DP2 and have it wired up with 5v. For wiring out I have cat 5 coming out of the 1-/+ and 2 on the +. Those are wired to an rj-45 with 1- on the dp2 going into slot 5, 1+ going into 4 and 2+ going into slot 6 on the rj45 jack.

I have the dp2 set to universe 62 and am trying to test from xlights.
Im sure there is something wrong between the dp2 and the LOR controller because the status light on the LOR board continues blinking conversely to when you plug it into the dongle and it goes solid.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nick Cosper

New elf
well I have everything working now except getting this to control the lor controller. I have it controling a dmx flood with no trouble.
Tried every wire configuration I could find for a LOR crossover cable and nothing works... very frustrating.