1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Need help with HLS preview please!

Discussion in 'HLS (Hinkle's Lighting Sequencer)' started by DanJ, Feb 24, 2014.

1. DanJ

DanJ Full Time Elf

(Posted at DIYC also). Newbie with HLS here. I have built a 40 string megatree with 90 pixels per string in HLS' preview pane and in the manage channels portion of the software. I have assigned universes to all pixels, have assigned the strings and all pixels to display groups, and it looks like all are properly "mapped' over to the preview panel when I look at the channels (including verifying all pixels are showing up when drilling down into the models) in the preview panel. Yet, when I run the effects that I setup in a "dummy" sequence specifically to build my MT model in the preview panel, I get no action from the MT on the preview panel. I have read and watched videos and I am not seeing what I am missing here; anticipating it will be something really simple. Thanks in advance for whatever help you can give me!

2. Habbosrus

Habbosrus New house (again) 2017

Find Me On:
    I was about to reply and had a look on DIYC and saw the replies there. Follow them and all will be good. :)