Needing help to get people to fill out a survey for my year 12

leeanne1

Full time elf
Hello
My name is Leeanne, I am studying my Sace and part of it is a subject could research project, I have decided to do my research project on Diabetes and have a couple of questions that I would like to ask.
The information that I get from these question will go nowhere but in to my work and to the teacher and also to the Sace board.
I’d like to thank you for your time in answering these questions for me.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9F3GYMM

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Done, I hope others are participating in this survey, was actually very easy, IMO. however, for those that dont know the topic may get the kick they need from it to research a little into it.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I completed the survey too. i did it last night and I'm sure Matt knows a bit more about it than me. It literally only takes a minute or 2.

richardd

Full time elf
I took it, but I have wonder why you did not include some basic demographics questions? These would given it a bit more value to it. Good luck with the class. Survey monkey would have collected the IP address and the time so maybe with a little research you might be able to get the State of the participant or general location i.e county Again Good luck...