Needing Help with Bypassing MFC for DK-05-2-1

The input of DK-05-2-1 is AC220V-240V and output is 1x24 A I would like to have these high voltage rope lights to be always on instead of moving through a sequence I would really appreciate if someone would help me with this one, it may be worth noting that there is a 250v fuse on the PCB and i have tried wiring the Live and neutral wires to a 12v power adapter i was going to buy a buck converter and Voltmeter it also says on the label if wanting to wire the live and neutral wires together then to use a 2A fuse. If anyone could help with this I would be greatful heres some 4k picture previews:

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
If I'm reading the board right, this should result in the light being on without flashing/going through it's modes. Be sure to check/test with a multimeter for any shorts before plugging this in, as 240V AC is deadly and not to be played with lightly, and always work without power connected.

Using appropriate 240V rated cable (1mm square should be enough for this) where the red line is, you should be able to bridge and have the lights work.
Connect Live/Neutral to the L/N terminals marked, this ensures the fuse is still in circuit and protecting anything after it.

View: https://i.imgur.com/bGra0Th.png

It worked like a charm, it was slightly difficult to bridge the solder at first but I persevered and all works well thank you so much for your help and advice hope you have a blessed week ahead of you .