New Arrival

jross395

New elf
Hello All, just found this site and starting to see what its all about. I have done Christmas displays before but hoping to learn here your exciting applications. Will get back to you again after I have digested the site a little bit. Plan to have some exciting results later for you to review. Thanks....

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL! Plenty of helpful info in the forums or drop in to the chat room for instant replies or for a chat!

B_P_J

Full time elf
jross395 said:
Hello All, just found this site and starting to see what its all about. I have done Christmas displays before but hoping to learn here your exciting applications. Will get back to you again after I have digested the site a little bit. Plan to have some exciting results later for you to review. Thanks....
Hey jross395, welcome to the forums, great to see more fresh faces joining up, trust us when we say you will get addicted from the moment you light up your first Pixel, lol<
Remember anytime you have questions your more than welcome to join in on Chat and ask away, there is never such a thing as a dumb question... (trust me I have asked some really good ones)
Anyways, welcome and good luck with all your planning.
Brad