New from Florida, US

starzen

New elf
Hi All
new here. Was sent over from LOR's forum. Some very nice information here
Always wanted to do the blinky light thing but kept putting it off until last year. Started at halloween and christmas with 2 LOR AC controllers, one DC controller and one CCR. Planning on doing pixels with E1.31 for this year
Mike

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Mike

If you haven't found it yet the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resourse.
Don't be shy about asking questions in these forums or in the chat room. Lots of very friendly people will be glad to answer your questions.
Warning ... Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

MacThomas76

Animated Shows since 2012
Welcome Mike! I just recently joined ACL as well and have found a ton of information here. 2012 was my first animated year with 64 channels of LOR and 9500 lights. My buddy at work has been animated for many years (LOR as well) and is now getting heavy into pixels with E1.31. he keeps pushing me in that direction, and until I read ACL's 101 Manual, I thought it was too complicated or over my head. But now I'm seriously thinking I'll be taking the pixel plunge for 2013.

Hope you find all you need here. This is a fantastic website with alot of really great folks. Glad to have you!

-Thomas