New from the US

DSMJuggalo

New elf
Hey im Bobby, I live in Indiana. This is gonna be my first year sequencing and I am taking the plunge with pixels too. I have already received and assembled my 682's, just waiting on the pixels. Its gonna be a long summer.

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome to ACL bobby. It sounds like you already have a handle on some of this stuff. If you have any questions or need any advice, don't be afraid to ask. Jump in the chat room every now and then to see what's going on.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Bobby

Where at in Indiana? Cincinnati here.

If you haven't found it yet the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource for all things RGB and then some. :)

WARNING:
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL Bobby from upstate NY here!
Enjoy the site and all the great information on lights.

DSMJuggalo

New elf
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and the links...ill get to looking at those right away. Newburgh In is where im at, about 4 hours from cincy.

joeengler

Apprentice elf
Welcome Bobby,

I live in Michigan, like a lot people I have switched most of my display over to RGB LED's.
I think you will find good answers here and a lot help when needed. Good luck and remember don't tackle to much the first year and start real early.

MacThomas76

Animated Shows since 2012
Welcome, Bobby. Gonna be 80 degrees here in Richmond today and I'm assembling elements for my light show this year. I used to think it was crazy that stores started putting christmas stuff out after halloween. Now it's becoming an all year event for me. But I love it! I hope you'll be able to post some of your handiwork in the Show-off Arena. This is a great site with lots of great folks. If you have any questions, I'm sure you'll find the answers here.

Thomas