New guy from Northern California

I'm happy to have found this forum. I've started playing with animated lighting in 2009 and this year I'm planning on taking it to the next level. I really like everything I've found here. I've started testing the waters in RGB. I've learned a lot so far and I'm looking forward to much, much more.
Ed

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome32.gif

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im glad you like what you see, you will find thats there is also some good help in the chat room as well for those specific answers that cant be found in the forum plus its a freindly place as well.
So all the best with 2012

Bird

LOR user
18.gif

to ACL Ed

Lots of RGB info in the forums and Wiki.
If you havent seen the new ACL Lights for Dummies Manual v1.0 then you should check it out.
If you have any questions post them in the forums or hop into the chat room and ask away. Lots of friendly people will be glad to answer you questions.

bdeditch

Full time elf
OriginalHotrodder said:
I'm happy to have found this forum. I've started playing with animated lighting in 2009 and this year I'm planning on taking it to the next level. I really like everything I've found here. I've started testing the waters in RGB. I've learned a lot so far and I'm looking forward to much, much more.
Ed
Hey Original, looks like I have someone else close to me that loves this group. You have any questions I might be able to come over some weekend and help you out.