New guy from SC

pb4ugoout

New elf
Hey Everyone,
Decided to jump head first into the insanity this year. Lights are up but not running a show yet. Jumped in late and still waiting on a few parts. They are working in demo mode though! So far I've got 2 trees, some icicles, 3 candy canes, and 4 snowflakes. I already want more but it'll have to wait. I've got a 2 minute animation created for this year. Will work on music and stuff next year. Just didn't have enough time after getting started so late. There are a few other displays around the area and I've thought about knocking on some doors. I saw the google drive link but I'm unsure how to utilize that stuff at the moment. Anyway, my wife is actually excited about one of my projects so I guess I better do it right!

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL. Sounds like a great first year effort! There are some great videos out there on importing sequences when you decide to give musical sequences a try. I would check rgbsequences.net. A couple free sequences and an excellent video on importing them into xLights.
View: https://youtu.be/-3SLMqlkYMk

pb4ugoout

New elf
A few photos of what I'm working with. Gonna finish up power injection this week and get the show running. Thanks for the video about sequences! And I'll be sure to check out the website too! Thank you!!
IMG_5547.jpegIMG_5551.jpeg