New Here from South east Queensland

Sher1972

New elf
Completely new, Trying to get my head around everything. Going thru the 101 manual atm and visiting displays to get ideas. Be out and about tonight looking at some of your great displays for inspiration.

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Welcome Sher, sounds like your of to a great start. Whereabouts are you based

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL. Seeing a display in person and having a talk to the person responsible is a massive headstart. Good luck with your journey.

Sher1972

New elf
Hi checked out some displays tonight. And got some real inspiration. Love to Catch up with some of you too pick your brains in person and see how some of your props and attachments are set up during the day. I went and saw displays from the following members: bpratt, Jamesski, TrainNut844, miked and RedgumRdLights (who arrived back home while i was there, but didn't want to bother you at that time)

LagoonLights

Formerly RedGumRdLights
Hi checked out some displays tonight. And got some real inspiration. Love to Catch up with some of you too pick your brains in person and see how some of your props and attachments are set up during the day. I went and saw displays from the following members: bpratt, Jamesski, TrainNut844, miked and RedgumRdLights (who arrived back home while i was there, but didn't want to bother you at that time)
Good to get out and see others, I had just come home from looking at raddati's and having a good chat and getting some inspiration for next year while at bpratt's who was happy to discuss his display with me.
Should have come and said Hi, ACL is a very knowledgeable community, It always impresses me how much sharing and assisting others the members on here do each day.

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
If you guys are ever around the Gold Coast airport area let me know, I am 10 minutes south of there (Botanical cct in Banora Point)

bpratt

Senior elf
I went and saw displays from the following members: bpratt, Jamesski, TrainNut844, miked and RedgumRdLights (who arrived back home while i was there, but didn't want to bother you at that time)

Should have made yourself known, I was down the front from time to time.

If you like, you can call around sometime during daylight hours and show you around my setup.