New Member from Highland, Calfornia

nintender

New elf
Helloooooo!
As so many others are, I'm looking at RGB lighting this year, and I kept hearing how this was the place to learn!

Scott G

dropbear_luke

Full Time elf
Hi Scott, you definately are in the right place. Welcome to ACL, there are many knowledgable people here willing to help.

Bird

LOR user

to ACL Scott

In my opinion you have found the best place for RGB. Lots of info in the forums and Wiki. Add to that the chat room and anything is possible. :)

There are no silly or dumb questions here. Can't find what you're looking for or don't understand something? Post a question in the forums or pop into chat and ask. Lots of friendly people here will answer your question or point you in the right direction. Most are down under so there is approximately 5 hour time difference from yours. Well actually they are about 16-20 hours ahead of us. :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im sure you will find lots of info on all things RGB here and if not then post some question and/or jump into the chat room for further help/advice

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
G'day mate welcome to ACL and good luck with your RGB learning experience and I hope we can help.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Global moderator
welcome to ACl great to see another person getting into RGB. look forward to seeing what you come up with