New Member in Ontario, Canada

TDIGUY03

New elf
Hello Everyone,
I am just starting this year and working on my first show. I got in on a group buy for pixels that are still in transit right now. 9K pixels on the way.
While waiting for that I managed to get a bit of a jump start when I found someone selling their complete show due to a move. I drove about 4 hours each way to pick it up and filled my car, trailer and even the luggage bin on the roof and got everything I need to get a show going before my pixels even arrive.

I have been reading and researching since last christmas now and think I have a grasp of it but need to get out and start doing it now to really learn it properly and figure out what will work and what will not. Right now I am playing in x-lights and trying to lay everything I got out in my yard before I start playing outside so I have a starting point to where things may end up then I will start figuring out how to put it all together and get it connected properly.

My original plan was to start with the roof outline this year but with all the stuff i picked up I may start with the props in the yard this year while learning and work on the outline next year, will see when the pixels arrive and how much time I have to get everything worked out.

I have been reading on the site for a while and decided i should actually register so i can start asking questions once things get moving.
Looking forward to learning a lot more and posting pictures and video once i have something to show off.