new necg-DP2 coming to clap supplies soon

Benslights

Dedicated elf
So what is a NECG-DP2

The dp2 is a p2 and a d2 merged together and shrunk to fit in the palm of your hand. It comes in a translucent blue plastic case with the rj45 on one end, a microusb and expansion port on one side and a 6 pin minigreenie (2.54mm pitch) on the other end.

The 6 pins are:

1 - ground

2 - port1 clock, port1b, port1-

3 - port1 data, port1a, port1+

4 - port2 clock, port2b, port2-

5 - port2 data, port2a, port2+

6 - +V input 5v or 7v-24vdc

There are jumpers for voltage selection just like p2/d2.

There are output jumpers that select either 2 single ended or a differential pair for each port.

If in single ended: each port can drive either a single 4wire string using clock and data or it can drive 1 or 2 3wire strings. If 3wire the primary string (A) goes over the data wire and the secondary string (B) goes over the clock wire.

If in differential: each port can output dmx, renard, or a single string of 3wire differential to drive a ppr 100s of feet away.

Both ports are totally independent but can only do one mode/string type each.

DMX and renard are limited to one universe per port.

Pixel outputs can have 2 universes per string or a total of 4 universes per port.

Our usual html configuration screens, ubl, effects, strobes, etc.

It can be powered fron the minigreenie or over the microusb (5v).

will be coming in at $83.50 Australian

will let you know when in stock

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
Just got mine today! Can't wait to test it out this weekend and see how she flies!
It certainly is tiny. You could fit 3 of these inside the case of the regular P2 and that is with their cases on!
I also picked up a P12D to test out and run with as well.
I sure need to study a lot now it seems! :eek:

harrison0550

Full time elf
Here is the PDF for the new DP2........

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5830318B7C09599D!4766&authkey=!AAFRmLo_Fd2G3dY&ithint=file%2cpdf

harrison0550

Full time elf
No problem. Keep in mind the new Dp2 board speed works in the hundreds not the thousands. I think I am running mine around 400 VS the 3500 I was running my original P2 on. ;)

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
Sorry Andy, I meant that the timing of your post was most perfect! I'll get into the actual timing in the ECG later on! :D