new products introduced at brisbane ....

j1sys

There are no rules, and those are the rules.
Community project designer
Joshua 1 Systems Inc.

EthConGateway / DMXConGateway Products

At the Brisbane Australian Mini we are pleased to announce the release of our new product line.
These new products will round out our existing lighting product line and give users a wide choice to meet individual needs.​

ECG-P2 - Ethernet based Pixel Gateway $ 64.00 USD

E1.31/ArtNet-II Pixel Driver: Two strings of output, up to 4 universes per string, PPOE* 10/100-Base-T RJ45, USB connector, USB/Ethernet Universal Bootloader for easy field upgrades and initial configuration, USB console configuration (limited), Full Web based configuration, Limited power distribution for short string fixtures, compatible with our XCG-xxx series of expansion boards (currently under development). In production pipeline, target 6 July 2012 availability, pre-orders accepted.

ECG-D2 – Ethernet based DMX Gateway $ 64.00 USD

E1.31/ArtNet-II DMX Gateway: Two P-DMX* RS-485 RJ-45 outputs, up to 4 universes under hyperDMX*, Renard protocol output (user must adapt DMX pinouts), PPOE* 10/100-Base-T RJ45, USB connector, USB/Ethernet Universal Bootloader for easy field upgrades and initial configuration, USB console configuration (limited), Full Web based configuration, Limited power distribution for short string fixtures, compatible with our XCG-xxx series of expansion boards (currently under development). In production pipeline, target 6 July 2012 availability, pre-orders accepted.

DCG-P2 – DMX based Pixel Gateway $ 53.00 USD

DMX/hyperDMX* Pixel Driver: Two strings of output, up to 2 universes per string, P-DMX* single RJ45 input, USB connector, USB Universal Bootloader for easy field upgrades and initial configuration, full USB console configuration, Limited power distribution for short string fixtures, compatible with our XCG-xxx series of expansion boards (currently under development). In production pipeline, target 6 July 2012 availability, pre-orders accepted.

uDCG-P2 – DMX based Pixel Gateway $ 42.00 USD

Micro (size) DMX/hyperDMX* Pixel Driver: Two strings of output, up to 2 universes per string, P-DMX* dual RJ45 input, USB connector, USB Universal Bootloader for easy field upgrades and initial configuration, full USB console configuration, Limited power distribution for short string fixtures, In production pipeline, target 29 June 2012 availability, pre-orders accepted.

ECG-P2/ECG-D2/DCG-P2 optional case $ 8.00 USD

Custom aluminum extrusion case 50mm x 50mm x 100mm with fiber reinforced plastic colored end panels and end mounted mounting flanges.

uDCG-P2 optional case $ 6.00 USD

Custom aluminum extrusion case 40mm x 50mm x 60mm with fiber reinforced plastic colored end panels and end mounted mounting flanges.

*PPOE is Passive Power Over Ethernet. This is an industry wide non-standard use of the unused pins in a standard RJ-45 10/100-Base-T cable. Pins 4/5 carry +7VDC-36VDC. Pins 7/8 carry the matching ground or minus power component. There are many PPOE injectors available from many vendors.

*P-DMX is Powered-DMX. This is an extension, developed by the hobby lighting community, of the DMX signals to allow power similar to industry wide PPOE non-standard use of the unused pins in a standard RJ-45 10/100-Base-T cable. Pins 4/5 carry +7VDC-36VDC. Pins 7/8 carry the matching ground or minus power component.

*hyperDMX is a non-standard extension of the DMX protocol developed by Joshua 1 Systems that can increase the bandwidth and capacity of a single RS-485 connection. hyperDMX can run at speeds up to 1500Kbps and deliver up to 4 universes of DMX data.

ewanh

what goes here?
Do you want pre-orders through ACL pm's or your website?

Website doesn't list ECG-D2, but is has the D4. Will the D4 be available this year, or only the D2?

thanks,
Ewan

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
I checked your website, but can't find product details or documents. When will those be made available? I want to review power configurations, etc. to figure out how best these could be used.

j1sys

updating website, postings here, prelim docs, .... are all on the list for this weekend!! hopefully some will be complete before monday morning rolls around.

ECG-P12R back in stock!!

ECG-PIXAD8 in stock

ECG-DR4 in stock

ECG-D4 in stock, start shipping this coming week

ECG-D8 in stock, still working on software, hopefully by 1 July 2012

uDCG-P2, ECG-D2, ECG-P2, DCG-P2 all in production pipeline and should be ready on or about 1 July.

-Ed

j1sys

As of now all pricing is as stated. If anything you should think of the D2, P2, D4 as introductory prices. they may go up some over the next few months. My labor costs and some parts costs have risen over the last year. Some of my parts costs have gone down some based on volume but that has only happened by my investing many thousands of dollars to establish an inventory level that allows people to buy these from stock.

-Ed

siburny

New elf
Perfect! ECG-P2 is exactly what I need to start playing with this stuff. Can we pre-order it? :)

I

indudio

So where do we place orders for the d2? Is it direct through the USA or through here? I am keen to get one ASAP.

ewanh

what goes here?
D2 are still a week away, I think. Place orders through Ed's website www.j1sys.com.au - email him and mention you are a member of ACL so he know's where you got the information from. I am told he will email you when the orders are ready. (I haven't received a reply yet, for my D2)

Ewan