New Sequence

Trafficman

Teach Me!!!

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
You got to stop all this crap. You gonna make us all feel bad cause you are having too damn much fun.
The Game effect @ 3:10 is great, most beautiful was @ 3:10 to 3:17(more of this stuff), loved the comfort & joy text....Give you a B+

Trafficman

Teach Me!!!
Thanks Oldman I will take that B+ with a smile on my face... :) Recorded that one with the flip so I could try to show all the screen.

Jeff

logandc99

Dedicated elf
I thought the sequence looked great. Especially liked the mega tree effects.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Not a bad effort for using LOR ;) , but i reakon you have spent a fair deal of time setting up the channels in the correct order to be able to do some of those effects. But all in all a great first year sequencing effort.

Trafficman

Teach Me!!!
Thanks for all the great comments. Looking good doug and if there is anything I can do to help let me know. Yes it did take a while to get it setup in LOR but I feel it would take me just as long in any other software. Guess I have to say it again.... LOR ROCKS !!!

Getting a comment like that from Eddy makes me feel the show will be a hit this year... LOL

Jeff

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Trafficman said:
Yes it did take a while to get it setup in LOR but I feel it would take me just as long in any other software.

I would not agree with this comment as I know of one software at least that makes this very easy to setup and apply these effects without having to order controllers and channels as it maps your display to the visualizer

But i think you have done a fantastic job and I look forward to seeing the real thing

Trafficman

Teach Me!!!
Read again eddy as I selected my word perfect. I feel it would take me !!!

LOL.. But thanks for the kind comments from the pro... LOR ROCKS!!!

Jeff

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Trafficman said:
Read again eddy as I selected my word perfect. I feel it would take me !!!

LOL.. But thanks for the kind comments from the pro... LOR ROCKS!!!

Jeff

It only 'feels' that way because you have only used LOR so its hard to guage what it would take in other software :D but if the software does what you want then no need to worry about anything else