New to Auschristmaslighting

ezimnow

New elf
Just wanted to introduce myself....ezimnow out of Charlotte NC and new to this site. LOR user for 4 years and experimenting with CCR's and DMX this year. I found tons of info on this forum and decided to become a member. I am using 160 channels in a full LED display incorporating all the standard props including video and as I metioned have added some CCR's. My goal this year or next is to switch over to DMX,pixels and ribbons. Hope to learn and of course happy to be here!!!!!

EZ

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
Welcome to a world of fun at your fingertips. The guys here are great and tons of info floating around. Just beware that CLAP is terminal and once you dive in there is no way out :D

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
Welcome,
You have the very best of all worlds here. Look no farther. You have the most knowledgeable & most helpful bunch through the www....
You will get up to whatever level you so desire in a very short time.
There are souls here that are into LOR, DMX, E1.31 & every combination of them all. All running at the same time.Also her the different programs that are use here wil no doubt make you wonder what have you been all this time...
Your questions & concerns will get answers from some one & at times from a few someones....
You really get to know us when you get into the chat room. CXY there...

oldmanfathertime1000
(Louisiana)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, feel free to ask questions, drop into the chat room and feel at home here. Lots of great people and info here

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL EZ

As already stated, lots of very friendly folks here will be glad to assist you with and questions you may have.
There are no dumb or silly questions here, so ask away.
If you haven't found it yet, the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource.

Gray_magic

The CLAP is highly infectous and incurable!!!
Welcome to ACL ezimnow. Fell free to ask any questions on threads you see and pop into chat one day. The guys here will help you as much as we can to make your blinky lights come to life...