New to this forum. Hello to everyone

DanJ

Full time elf
In the US here. Was ready to synchronize last year then had opportunity to go out of state for work that precluded my ability to setup ANY lights last year. Will use LOR controller to run 16 channels this year using standard mini incans. Have about 19 minutes of songs synchronized. I plan to have my display running Thanksgiving night (11/25 or so). Plan to go RGB next Christmas (2014), so I am really interested to see what you have posted here on this site in regards to RGB. Your site is the "go to" place to learn about RGB. I plan to do a small mega tree next year. I am thinking about going with 16 channels using a SanDevices E682 & using xlights. Will have to learn how to coordinate xlights & LOR, as I still plan to use my existing 16 LOR channels next year also.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome44.gif

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Welcome, but me thinks once you start looking around your plans may just blow out a bit, it is amazing what is available and you end up NEEDING to have

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Dan

First the disclaimer
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

If you haven't found it yet, the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource.
Lots of very friendly folks here will be glad to answer your questions or point you in the right direction and there are never any dumb questions here so ask away.

Where are you located?

Gray_magic

The CLAP is highly infectous and incurable!!!
Welcome to ACL. :D You will find an abundance of information and even more friendly blinky blinky enthusiasts that love to answer any question no matter how small or dumb it may seem. We have all been where you are right now and in actual fact last year was my first sync display, and this year I am doing pixel rgb....all thanks to the wisdom of this forum and the members that make ⬆ our crazy community. Have fun and be warned... This is VERY addictive!!!! ;)