newbe

scootinmad

New elf
hi scootinmad from Taree NSW .I would like to do computer controlled set up i have lots of led lights but not sure what controller i should buy some help and pointers would be great,what is the best way to make light arches thanks scootinmad.

scootinmad

New elf
Hi various LED string with multi function controllers built in the ones from Big W K mart Bunnings etc thanks scootinmad

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome21.png

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Scootinmad

Without question, the best place to start when you have no idea where to start is the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual. Read through it a few times and some things will start to click. Where your still confused just post a question in the forums or jump in the chat room and ask. Either way there are always lots of very friendly people willing to help you out.

scootinmad

New elf
thanks for the warm welcome, :D i have watched your videos in video gallery awesome job guys i would be happy if my display looked half as good as you guys, keen to learn from your expert experience,i have always loved Christmas lights and want to learn how to take it to next level thanks scootinmad.