Newbi from Newcastle NSW

percy88

New elf
Hey guys,

I've been putting Christmas lights up for about 6 years now and wanting to run them through LOR or a DMX system but still unsure what way to go!
I know its getting a little late to start this year so it wont be till next year now but i thought i would get in early and start learning.
All my light i run at the minute are BigW, Kmart, bunnings ect

Thanks in advance
Mathew

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome59.gif

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Matt, great to see another Novacastrian here. I had my first little show last year and enjoyed every minute of it. My setup isn't fantastic but you're more than welcome to come and have a look and pick my brains (won't take long, there's not much there). Roo you're just down the road too so if either of you are interested, give me a yell. I'm at Caves Beach.
Welcome to ACL fella's.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, you will be amazed how much you will learn and achieve in the next 12 months if you stick with it, as there is a lot of help and info from a group of great members

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome to ACL! Do a lot of reading and ask others what they use and stop by chat to ask questions also. There are a lot of great people here who are able and willing to help you all year. Good Luck!
John

percy88

New elf
Habbosrus said:
G'day Matt, great to see another Novacastrian here. I had my first little show last year and enjoyed every minute of it. My setup isn't fantastic but you're more than welcome to come and have a look and pick my brains (won't take long, there's not much there). Roo you're just down the road too so if either of you are interested, give me a yell. I'm at Caves Beach.
Welcome to ACL fella's.

Thanks for the info :)

I will take you up on having a look at your place Habbosrus and picking your brain!
I have looked through the 101 manual dozons of times alot of info in it..