Newbie from Texas

CShuler

New elf
Hello, just wanted to say "howdy y'all" from Texas! I am glad to be one of the addicted people. It's hard to believe that people have been doing this for years when just last month I saw my first synchronized show, fell in love and had to find out what powers the whole set up. I've been browsing several forums, picking up little bits here and there, trying to get up to date. While I would love this to be a little more plug and play, which can be for a higher price, it actually helps keep all the neighbors from getting into it if it were that simple! I am looking forward to going down this path and learning even more. I always say, "It's a good day if I learn something new".

Bird

LOR user
17.gif

to ACL Partner :)

Lots of info in the forums and Wiki.
Word of caution .. you sound like you are on the verge of getting CLAP
(Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem)

You will find a large group of friendly helpfull people here more than willing to help you get CLAP.
If you can't find what your looking for or have any questions, post in the forums or jump into the chat room. People will help point you in the right direction. As you have already noted there is a learning curve.

The lions share of the folks here are located down under (16 hour time difference), but there are many people from around the globe in here. I'm in Ohio.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, as Bird said looks like you may be catching Clap, but dont worry, being here you will be around others that share the same illness.
If you want a plug and play solution then LOR is as close to plug and play as you will find and is great for starting off with as LOR gear can be used later on if you decide to take a DIY path as your knowlwdge grows.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
All has been said, So A big Welcome to ACL from me. Enjoy your new addition.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
welcome to ACLlike your saying as you will learn something new every time you come on here i know i do every time. enjoy the site