Newbie from Tulsa, Oklahoma

j-dubb

New elf
Hey everyone, my name is Jake. I've been on here for over a year now reading as many threads as possible and have chatted with a lot of different people. Recently made an account and just never really introduced myself, I'm 31, recently engaged and currently have the CLAP! I have always put up static lights, just the basic stuff that everyone does. However I've seen one to many videos of musical houses and have seen a few here in Tulsa and decided its time to give it a shot.

Forgive me for all the questions I will ask and I will probably ask them several times. lol I have a Word Document as well as a notepad that already has notes and links to different information. However right now its all over whelming, but I lay in bed thinking of different stuff I need to research and what I need to do so I know I have it bad already. Looking forward to the Christmas Expo in Fort Worth in a couple of weeks and more importantly love the site and thanks for making it such a welcoming place!!

loveroflife96

New elf
Welcome to ACL...from a Tulsa Native. I lived about a mile from Rhema so although I put up lights...somehow no one ever noticed. Glad to have you on board. This is a great place to learn and grow!

Duane

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Jake

Just start with something basic. Maybe just controlling some of your static lights.

If you haven't found it yet, the new revised 2nd addition AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource for all things RGB and more. :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL

Lots of great information and advice here from a freindly great bunch of members.

Its always overwhelming at first but stick with it and the pieces will start falling into place