NJ Epic Christmas Gathering date!!!!

DanoNJ

Full time elf
Ok boys and girls;

Time is marching on and the June 11 date for the event is right around the corner, believe it or not. I know there are many of you who are planning on attending but have not signed up as of yet. Let’s get moving!! Soon we need to start placing orders for some logistical things and really need a good head count, so take a moment and visit the web site and sign up. Do YOU want to be the one that misses out on the fun?!?

Please note the site needs to be updated to reflect some sponsors (our web master seems to have a life – and a job).

So far we have attendees from as far away as CA not to mention Texas, No Carolina, Tenn., RI (yeah, he found out), so come on PA, NY and NJ, let’s get moving!!

http://epicchristmasgathering.com

JohnBullard

New elf
Airline Tickets ordered Fed 22
Hotel Reservation Feb 23
Donation to Andy on April 17

Waiting now on the calender to tell me it's time to go to the airport and get on the "BigBird"

See you there!

DanoNJ

Full time elf
New addition to the web site!!

Have a question about how to wire something, what a Molex connector is, what is the best way to attach lights to a wire frame? Any question at all, you can now submit your question in a comment box on the site. The day of the event, our resident experts and those who are not so expert will answer all the questions! It should be a fun way to learn and re-learn some things when we throw these questions out to the crowd! If we don’t have the answer, well get them!

This will be a great way for those new to the hobby to learn from those who have been around a bit. And I’m sure the seniors will pick up some new knowledge as well.

Also – have a tip or a trick you would like to share along?? There’s a link for that as well. Post them in the comment section on the “Tips” link. We all have some little trick to get things done easily, why not share them!!

Just go to the web site and navigate to the ‘Question’ or ‘Tip’ link and post away.
Not to worry, we are not going to share who asked so don’t be shy.

http://epicchristmasgathering.com/about.html