No Comment

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Re: Now Who is infected with the C.L.A.P.

C.L.A.P is also known to negatively affect the finances usually mid-year. History shows that these symptoms are first noticed by the partner of the person whom has the disease.

kool-lites

Full time elf

There is a treatment to CLAP:
if left untreated may last for weeks or months with higher risks of complications. As of 2010 injectable ceftriaxone appear to be one of the few effective antibiotics. Because of increasing rates of antibiotic resistance local susceptibility patterns need to be taken into account when deciding on treatment. Many antibiotics that were once effective are no longer recommended because of high rates of resistance. Cases of resistance to ceftriaxone have been reported but are still rare.

taybrynn

Apprentice elf

I'm pretty sure I got it bad. In fact, there is a new strain from china unofficially called RGB C.L.A.P. and its especially bad. Symptoms included larger expenses than normal, difficulty in sequencing and lack of proper software to support it. In the end, it only makes C.L.A.P. worse.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator

C.L.A.P is also highly contagious. It spreads easily when in the presence of another whom already has condition. To a lesser extent, C.L.A.P can also spread when surrounded by coloured outdoor lighting particularly when combined with audio in someone's front yard.

Whilst it would appear that the male gender get C.L.A.P faster than women, once the male of the house has the condition the woman will generally contract the disease not long after.

The affects of C.L.A.P also seem to be related to the presence of little ones living under the same roof but in some cases this does not apply.

mrpackethead

Full time elf

i'm in china, and its here as well, and i was on the metro with 10,000 other people at least all leaving the panzhou complex. Pretty sure they all had it. Seems that there's a new 12bit strain here, from what i saw in Oz, mostly its 8 bit, with a few lingering signs of the 5 bit variation..

Wombat

Full time elf

I think I got infected with the RGB C.L.A.P last year and it seems that the symptoms are only going getting worse this year. somebody help me.

The only one that seems to be able to help quell the cravings has had is so bad he has been missing in action for half the year with rumors that he is in rehab for his addiction.

Another is feeding the addiction supplying strings of little flashy pills which need extensive amounts of supporting devices to keep the addiction going.

This trafficking in these highly addictive coloured pills should be made illegal and should be put into plain packaging by the Government.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator

I dont think the C.L.A.P is contagious with wives as mine hasnt got it yet even though i have tried to give it to her many many times.

zman

Full time elf

Well, I guess I would be the responsible party for spreading the C.L.A.P. I started passing that around several years ago, and it seems to have spread world wide now. Glad I could infect our Aussie Brethren. The problem is the cure. It usually empties the wallet trying to find something to sooth the problem, and that usually leads to an over infested habitation situation and an upset wife. They just somehow don't enjoy spreading it around further like we do. My wife however is fully infected, as she has it all on the inside, while I have it all on the outside. 8)

marzolf

New elf

Fasteddy said:
I dont think the C.L.A.P is contagious with wives as mine hasnt got it yet even though i have tried to give it to her many many times.

LMAO

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf

I too am infected, but my wife ignores my disease for 11 months of the year and then takes all the credit in December :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator

lithgowlights said:
I too am infected, but my wife ignores my disease for 11 months of the year and then takes all the credit in December :)

It seems to be thats about the only time wives seem to get the illness, but after Christmas they seem to get over it very quickly and then look at you as if your some wierdo when you mention it.

kel

Dedicated elf

Fasteddy said:
lithgowlights said:

It seems to be thats about the only time wives seem to get the illness, but after Christmas they seem to get over it very quickly and then look at you as if your some wierdo when you mention it.

I have seen that look! ;)