What did you design while ACL was down

Re: So what did you design while ACL was down

Good start Alec. Are you putting a clear cover over the front?

It's a big hard to see the "3D-ness" of it front that front-on photo.

I gave my family some quality time whilst dreaming of ideas for this Christmas :D

ordered some 30cm 1804 pixels from ray for an inside display.

i worked and worked and worked and dreamed of having the time to spend on blinky blinky :(

I rehung lights on a comet I had been given years ago. What used to be 200 lights on a pretty ordinary comet is now 150 pixels on a darn awsome display piece. :D

Pics and video to come once I get the program looking nice

what would happen if the forum went away for a week? or a month.. Heck the shows in December would be fantastic.

mrpackethead said:
what would happen if the forum went away for a week? or a month.. Heck the shows in December would be fantastic.

Very True. I've been all talk and no action lately. looking forward to leaving it all to the last minute. OMG it's JULY ALREADY.......

Steve said:
Very True. I've been all talk and no action lately. looking forward to leaving it all to the last minute. OMG it's JULY ALREADY.......
While I have been talking, I dont post, just read, so at least 2/3 of my time has been dedicated to making new things for the show.
I just need a second job to pay for all the stuff I want to buy for the show lol

I'm with you Dano...I missed it...I was off on Grandad duties....It's great being a Grandad...At this rate i wont get a display done this year.....hahahaha

Back