Answered No output to lights from xLights

ryanatunlock

New elf
Hi All. Not sure if this is an xLights issue or network issue.

I have FPP running on a PI - Wifi is connected to my home network, and Ethernet is connected to the Falcon F16v3 directly with an ethernet cable. I have routing enabled between the networks.

I have a Windows laptop connected to the home network via WIFI and I can access both the FPP and Falcon web interfaces.

I've setup the Falcon controller in xLights, setup the models and connected to the correct port. I can upload the Output config to the Falcon successfully and the config upload works as I can see it via web admin screen.

I have setup a sequence, but when I hit the play button, there is no action on the pixels.

I feel like I am missing something simple. Any ideas?

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
There's an on and an off light bulb in the middle top of the xlights layout tab, click on the RH bulb to turn on the xlights control of pixel data output

ryanatunlock

New elf
Thanks Dave_Szoka, it was in Bridge mode - but yes, the light bulb icon... But where is it?

BAZMick - hmmm, two of you suggesting it... must be this!

Just so you all don't think I am mad - and incase anyone else finds this question looking for an answer - the solution was simple...

menu.jpg

Seems that my little 13" laptop screen isn't wide enough to fit the whole toolbar. Once I dragged this toolbar down then the light bulb button was there - and it worked a treat!

Thanks so much for the fast reply.