non standard props

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
It works but if trying to move a pixel object like a tree then you have to move a pixel to enlarge the selection box, when you do this it allows you to move the pixel element.

In Mikes example its seems easier because he has used multiple pixels per RGB channel and thus this allows for a larger selection area, but if you have 1 pixel per RGB channel then you need to move this to enlarge the selection area, once moved then shrink back down the selection box so the pixel is back in the correct position.

Hi eddy, giuess I am not understanding. I just tried a matrix split over 16 rgb channels using single pixel per channel and it worked as shown in my previous videos. Perhaps you could make a video showing your process?

Thanks
Mike

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
mmulvenna said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
It works but if trying to move a pixel object like a tree then you have to move a pixel to enlarge the selection box, when you do this it allows you to move the pixel element.

In Mikes example its seems easier because he has used multiple pixels per RGB channel and thus this allows for a larger selection area, but if you have 1 pixel per RGB channel then you need to move this to enlarge the selection area, once moved then shrink back down the selection box so the pixel is back in the correct position.

Hi eddy, giuess I am not understanding. I just tried a matrix split over 16 rgb channels using single pixel per channel and it worked as shown in my previous videos. Perhaps you could make a video showing your process?

Thanks
Mike

Just make a higher resolution matrix so the dots are close together and you will see

mmulvenna

Apprentice elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
mmulvenna said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:

Thanks
Mike

Just make a higher resolution matrix so the dots are close together and you will see

Ok just did 500 channels (1500 rgb channels) single pixel per channel and it still works for me using a matrix. Obviously my old brain is not understanding. At what point dose it not work?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
mmulvenna said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
mmulvenna said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:

Thanks
Mike

Ok just did 500 channels (1500 rgb channels) single pixel per channel and it still works for me using a matrix. Obviously my old brain is not understanding. At what point dose it not work?
I did a quick video showing you what im talking about and is why i had initial difficulties getting pixel objects to move.
http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cIhUiVVUuP