Nothing to do.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
Well I have spend every bit of spare time from Jan to end of Nov making all the props and lights for my very first sequenced show. I have done 6 songs sequenced using Vixen 3 and since Dec 1 I haven't had any issues and I find myself with nothing to do.

I was thinking about starting to build some new props for next Christmas however I think it's a little early. At any one time I would have upto a dozen cars sitting out the front and it's funny because as the main show finishes its lights without music for 6 min and the cars at the front of the line move on and everyone else moves up to see the next show.

I am very surprised about how many come to see the lights, all from word of mouth, I'm even getting people form 80km away to check them out.

I am overwhelmed with the attention and I think next year I will need to take donations and give to good charity.

MarcD

Full time elf
Now is the time to stand back and look at your display and work out how you can enhance it for next year. Look for empty spaces and figure out how to fill them. Seek feedback from your visitors. We often have people say to us "You know what would look good over there?"

Apart from that, just acknowledge the fact that all your hard work paid off and your visitors appreciate your efforts. After all, they're the whole reason for doing it in the first place.