NRL Fans - come and join the ACL NRL tipping comp

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Lets have a bit of non blinky fun......

I invited you to join the Private League, ACL-RugbyLeague, for FOX SPORTS NRL Tipping.

If you are already playing FOX SPORTS NRL Tipping, simply click on the link below to join the league.

http://nrltipping.foxsports.com.au?autoleague=11082-4969

If you do not have a Fantasy account with FOXSPORTS or you haven't yet FOX SPORTS NRL Tipping, clicking on
the above link will take you through our sign up process. You will automatically join the league
on completion.

If you experience any problems entering the league using the link above, please log in to the game,
click on the 'Leagues' tab and enter the league code 11082-4969 in the box in the 'Join a Private League' section.

Enjoy the game!

Cheers
Phil

Benslights

Dedicated elf
well lets hope it is the year the Bulldogs win the comp and i win the tyipping comp

go the doggies

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
im in!, dont understand the game where 1 guy, shoves two guys heads up three guys ar$eholes, so they can throw the ball backwards to run forward. But i will give it a crack

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
joekin said:
Good to see you picked a real football to be tipping, none of this aerial ping pong.

I take it your in then Joe......

I don't mind if someone wants to do a Aerial Ping Pong tipping comp :)

Cheers
Phil

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Matt said:
im in!, dont understand the game where 1 guy, shoves two guys heads up three guys ar$eholes, so they can throw the ball backwards to run forward. But i will give it a crack

So you must follow that game with the ballarinas jumping around with a ball ;)

joekin

Apprentice elf
na sorry phil i dont follow the normal season of footy but i will always watch the origin cause who doesn't like watching the cockies getting flogged by the mighty queenslanders

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
I'm in. can't wait to that that local team beat that other team. yay. Go Team.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
joekin said:
na sorry phil i dont follow the normal season of footy but i will always watch the origin cause who doesn't like watching the cockies getting flogged by the mighty queenslanders

:) QLD supporter for Origin myself..... more to stir up the Blues supporters in the house and work though. :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
AussiePhil said:
joekin said:

:) QLD supporter for Origin myself..... more to stir up the Blues supporters in the house and work though. :)

Im keeping out of this one :-X

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
you know what, Im going to run the AFL side of the tipping comp, When i get home tonight, I will set it all up.

I know there are those out there that are secret AFL lovers, even if peer group pressure prevents them from acknowledging the fact in a public forum, but I hope the NRL guys will join also, just for the fun factor

Watch my next post thread.

AFL TIPPING IS COMING!!!!!

btw. Carn the Crows!!!!!