Local/AU Nth Qld Mini - Townsville 15th June 2024

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Planning for the NQ Mini (held in Townsville) has started nice and early this year. A venue and date has been locked in to give everyone a chance to mark it on your calendars.

Date: Saturday June 15th
Time: TBA
Cost: TBA

Please start thinking and comment below of topics you would like to see being covered throughout the day, or even if you would like to do a 10/20/30min presentation on the day. Love to see a bunch of you pop your hand up and share your wisdom.

For those who are thinking of attending our mini from out of town, Townsville accommodation is limited at the time of year the mini will be held, due to the high number of events being held in the region. Please reach out to me if you run into trouble booking accommodation, I am only too happy to assist.

Once I gather a mini committee, I'll update further with more info.

Stay Lit!
Suz

Lucas H

New elf
Sounds Good 👍
Would I need to register for the mini at all?

Last edited:

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Edit: Good news! I've had some legends put their hands up to help orgnaise this years Townsville Mini, so its going ahead, which is fantastic!

Hey all 👋🏼 There's been little talk on this year's Townsville Mini amongst the local group and I hope everyone is doing well.
We have a date and venue set, however I'm looking for someone who is willing to take over the planning.

I'm extremely time poor this year with personal commitments and was hoping to have had a few hands of offer go up from a recent call for help, but sadly no offers.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking over planning by this Sunday evening. If no offers come forward, I will be cancelling this year's mini and aim for one next year.

Thanks,
Suz

Last edited: