NutCracker to LSP2.0

joeengler

Apprentice elf
Is there a update on the progress of the Nutcracker to LSP2.0 project. Has anyone tried to use the generator as a LOR file, open in LOR then save and then open the file in LSP?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I've looked at all the sequences that are being posted and they all look pretty. As they are all pixel sequences and i have no pixels I haven't actually bothered chasing up info on what this nutcracker stuff is all about. Can someone give me a link to a page or a youtube vid to tell me what's it's all about.

Thanks in advance

smeighan

Dedicated elf
AAH said:
I've looked at all the sequences that are being posted and they all look pretty. As they are all pixel sequences and i have no pixels I haven't actually bothered chasing up info on what this nutcracker stuff is all about. Can someone give me a link to a page or a youtube vid to tell me what's it's all about.

Thanks in advance

Nutcracker currently is to help create animations for rgb devices.
I wanted it so a user selects from a library of animations and then Nutcracker produces the xml code needed for the 3 major sequencers.

The reason rgb animations are so difficult is the huge volume of data that needs to be created.

It is not a replacement for sequencers, it is a tool to help create complex animations within a few minutes and then get them inserted into your show.

I have plans this summer to something more, stay tuned.

thanks
sean