Obelisk for mini tree

Thor

New elf
1621301126951.png
Hi has anyone seen these Obelisk plant stands in Perth recently? Bunnings used to stock them but no one has any in stock. I have searched and a few Mitre 10s are also out of stock.

Cranzy

Full time elf
Haven't seen them in a while. I will keep an eye out for them. (I'm in Perth as well)

Dec 2019, Bunnings actually had red and green ones with the tag showing "Ideal for the festive season". :D

Spirals.jpg

Thor

New elf
I am only after a 2 at this stage. I have never seen the red or green ones.

chadburrows

New elf
I got 1 last year and wanted more as well, couldnt find them anywhere in Dec last year. I keep a look out each time I pop into bunning as I am after a few more as well. Will let you know if I spot any...

Thor

New elf
I have also been looking in the country Bunnings store with no luck.

Pavle

Rank updated… 2 season veteran
There is this one readily available from @AAH
Not as tall as the tomato kind, but quite effective.

Thor

New elf
Bunnings have the spiral obelisk's back in stock. My local one has heaps. 140cm high

r4nd0mbr1ck

New elf
Bunnings have the spiral obelisk's back in stock. My local one has heaps. 140cm high
@Thor - Do you have a product code that you can share? In lockdown, so can't go into my bunnings. Wanted to call and check if they have it in stock.

r4nd0mbr1ck

New elf
Thanks.. Found it in the bunnings app and shows stock.. Yipee!

Are you planning to use nodes with these? How are you planning to attach the nodes - simply ziptie them?

Freman

Uh Oh Elf
Generous elf
If anyone is willing to confirm my measurements? I got about 2950 by wrapping a wire around it then measuring the wire.