occhristmas pixels

occhristmas

New elf
the demo version of madrix. i have also tried magicQ but i cannot understand it - i do give up quite easy when things require instruction reading though.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Very nice. So many great new things for this year, cant wait till show time to see all the great work everyone has done.

neilric99

Full time elf
occhristmas said:
the demo version of madrix. i have also tried magicQ but i cannot understand it - i do give up quite easy when things require instruction reading though.

Are you looking at buying in to Madrix? How many Universes are you going to be running?

occhristmas

New elf
hey - you are in the real OC...not oak cliff. ha ha ha!

madrix is not feasible for me - i am still trying to iron out all of the requirements - the main problem is incorporating these with existing sequences.

i have lots of universes at this point. i have taken a video of what the pixels look like in the yard - this is just a color sweep. i need to make quite a few adjustments to the brightness, contrast, etc in the software/controller settings.

2010 rgb candy canes - occhristmas

hlm305

New elf
OC, what kind of lights are those in the windows and how are you diffusing them?

Never mind. Just saw your other thread. Awesome look!

I'm thinking of doing somethign similar except I want to seperate my pains into different sections with coro. Works out to 12 rgb cubes per window. Should look 8)