Olaf's In Summer

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Finally managed to get the first video recorded. Have had quite a lot of troubles with failing pixels and one the the P2s playing silly buggers, so fingers crossed it all holds together up to Xmas..... and the weather starts improving.

http://youtu.be/X1QAJpQfNXM

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Love it, well done. My personal favorite this year.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Thanks for all the kind remarks. Will be interesting to see what kind of reception Olaf will get from the kids when they start turning up.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Love it logan, love the dandelion, love Olaf and the sequencing is fantastic. I hope Olaf is Child proof, I can see a lot of little hand prints being left on him over Christmas.

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
logandc99 said:
Thanks for all the kind remarks. Will be interesting to see what kind of reception Olaf will get from the kids when they start turning up.
I hope you built him sturdy.....I can see a few kids walking up to give him a hug!
:D

logandc99

Dedicated elf
DrNeutron said:
logandc99 said:
I hope you built him sturdy.....I can see a few kids walking up to give him a hug!
:D

Good point. I had only built it to withstand a storm and not a frozen frenzy .... [emoji4]

Bird

LOR user
Totally fabulous job.
Nice tree, great star, lots of roof stars, good house outline, etc.
and Olaf, is, well, Olaf. :D :D
You should be proud and display should be a real hit.

MarcD

Full time elf
Truly awesome and one of the best sequencing jobs I've ever seen.

As for Olaf, it's a bit hard to tell from the video, but you could go to Spotlight and grab some wadding. Cover him in it and then the kids will be able to give him warm hugs. As I said, I can't really tell if that's possible, just a thought.