Outstanding service

Habbosrus

Back again
I have placed 2 orders with Ray Wu this year. The first order was placed 2 weeks ago on a Thursday and I received my parcel on the following Tuesday! I thought that was great and was very pleased with Ray's communication and speed of delivery. Well, that was eclipsed by the most recent order which I placed at 8pm on Friday evening last week. I was pleasantly surprised when DHL turned up in my driveway at 8am this morning.
I am one very happy customer.

Eastwood16G

Full time elf
Is there actually a Ray Wu or is it just an online channel for RITA? Nevertheless I cannot fault Ray for service.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
It's a roll of the dice. I placed a small order of 3 x 2811 strips, 5 x 10w floods and some "T" connectors 10 days ago and haven't heard a thing.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Eastwood16G said:
Then chat to Ray

I'm not really worried about when it gets here,
I guess my point was if he has what you want then you will get it very quickly.
If he doesn't have it the order can take weeks sometimes even months.

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Yep, my orders I usually get within 5 days. This is probably the first order where I have been waiting for 3weeks. He ran out of 2812b strip.

I get an answer today as to what is happening....

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Eastwood16G said:
Is there actually a Ray Wu or is it just an online channel for RITA? Nevertheless I cannot fault Ray for service.

There is a Ray Wu but what you will also find now days is that there are several Ray Wus as he has several guys working for him now days

Habbosrus

Back again
Do you have any room left for additions Shell :eek: , or are you starting on the rest of the neighbourhood? You're more than welcome to start on my place if you like :D :D :D