P10 Panel Brackets

cozbert

Full time elf
Hey guys i have made some P10 panel brackets out of laser cut 3mm acrylic, have a look and let me know what you think, thanks for your input phil

10.jpg

Long Edge

20.jpg

Short Edge

30.jpg

Middle

50.jpg

Corner

Long Edge - $1.50ea
Short Edge - $1.50ea
Middle - $2.50ea
Corner -$1.20ea

for a 2x2 matrix you would need 1x center, 2x long edge, 2x short edge and depending on how you want to mount it 2-4x corners.

99.jpg

i apologize for the picture quality.

PM Me for orders and postage.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
They look good. I might end up with some similar ones out of plasma cut steel as I don't have access to a laser cutter but do have a plasma cutter over the road.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Hi Coz,

You should throw a price together, I have a few people wanting the 3D printed ones but if these are fast to cut out then it may be sensible to do them as laser cut to the community, the 3D printed ones being still good for people with their own printers.

One current difference is I did design in captive nut holders to allow things to be attached to the brackets themselves if needed.

gerry

Senior elf
Hi Coz,

Would definitely be interested - I pinged Phil about the cost of doing some on his 3D printer too and am sure that there are others considering these panels because Daryl said that all his 100 octoscroller chips got taken at the Sydney mini.

(Mind you - I took more than required as was not sure how many were required to drive what)

cozbert

Full time elf
the bolts actually came with the panels, they have magnets in the end, i just havent got replacements for them as they arent my panels.

JonB256

Full time elf
Be careful if you source your own screws. If too long, they will contact the underlying circuit board and ruin it.

gerry

Senior elf
Hello Cozbert,

Thanks for doing this.

Are these 4 different types of 3 different types. Perhaps if you can update the pictures with a number /letter for each diff one , so that orders are clear

What was your config of panels and how many of each did you need ?

damona

Full time elf
Do All Panels have the screws in the same spot? Is it a Standard?